The first white hair can be covered in a natural way, without resorting to dyeing, let’s find out how to do it easily at home.
White hair usually appears between the ages of 30 or 40, but there are women who already manifest at the age of twenty, this can be a genetic problem.
Many women when they look in the mirror and notice the first white hair, a real drama arises, but there is no need to worry. If you do not want to resort to dyeing, you can remedy it in an alternative way.
We suggest you some advice to follow to cover the first white hair without resorting to dyeing.
White hair: how to cover it without dye
Most women, when they see the first white hair appear, would like to find an imminent and above all effective solution. The dyes we find on the market make this phenomenon less visible, but they are chemicals that in the long run can damage the hair unless natural products are preferred.
When the first white hair appears, alternative products can be remedied since there is very little hair to cover.
- Colored spray: commercially you can buy sprays to cover the first white hair. It is appropriate to buy the right color for you! Just spray on the regrowth, you have to do it at a distance of about 10-15 cm, then let it dry. You must repeat after shampooing, it is a perfect remedy even if you are used to dyeing, perhaps between one session and another in the hairdresser, so as to even out the color.
- Mascara: it is an excellent solution, suitable not only for black women, given that mascara of different shades can now be purchased on the market. Just separate the hair into strands and apply mascara with small touches, when it dries, brush or comb your hair, in order to have a homogeneous and completely natural effect. Just buy a few to notice the difference immediately.
- Powder: you can buy the powder, a product very similar to an eyeshadow, which is applied directly to the hair with a small brush and bye bye white hair. This product adheres to hair and is applied to dry hair. To avoid staining non-white hair, lift the lock you need to color with one hand and apply the product with the other.
Natural remedies to cover white hair
If you do not want to use the aforementioned products that are not natural, you can resort to natural remedies to touch up the very first white hair. They are solutions that require a little more time than those ready for use. Let’s find out the 4 effective solutions.
1- Coffee: a perfect ally to cover the first white hair, after application, you will immediately notice the difference. You will need:
- 1 cup of cold pressed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 1 cup of hair conditioner
In a small bowl, mix the ingredients, you have to obtain a homogeneous compound, which is applied on dry hair with your hands. Concentrate on the areas concerned, comb through to even out the product. Wrap the hair in cling film, and leave for at least two hours, then continue with the shampoo normally.
2- Cocoa: in addition to coffee, cocoa is also a perfect ally for women, to cover white hair, it is recommended for brown, dark red hair. In addition, cocoa gives a bright reflection, which darkens the lighter areas and consequently the foliage will be bright. The necessary ingredients are:
- 1 tbsp honey
- 50 grams of cocoa powder
- 1 jar of white yogurt, for short hair, otherwise 2 jars are required
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
In a bowl put the yogurt with the cocoa, then add the honey and coconut oil, mix the ingredients well, using a spoon. When the mixture is soft and homogeneous, apply on the affected areas and leave for at least an hour. Then wash your hair using a neutral shampoo.
3- Vegetable oils: nourishing and restructuring oils, not only nourish and protect the hair, but they will attenuate the phenomenon of white hair, making it less visible. Remember that brittle and dull hair tends to be much more noticeable.
4- Chamomile: recommended on light hair, chamomile together with honey revives the color, nourishing the hair at the same time. You need the following ingredients.
- 1 cup of water
- 3 sachets of chamomile
- 2 teaspoons of honey
In a saucepan, boil and then leave the chamomile sachets to infuse, add two teaspoons of honey and let them dissolve. Apply the infusion obtained on the hair and massage the roots and leave for about 30 minutes. Then rinse and proceed to styling.