Undecided about how to style hair during the holidays? Here are the best Christmas hairstyles 2019 ideas to copy!
Are you looking for ideas for Christmas hairstyles? We have selected for you a collection of hairstyles and tutorials to quickly create the perfect hair look!
If you want to create an elegant Christmas hairstyle, the options are many, from the harvest to loose hair, braids, chignon and artistic hairstyles. Let us arm ourselves with fancy, hair accessories and proceed: here are about 100 pictures and photo tutorials with Christmas hairstyles!
Semi Collected Hairstyles for Christmas Hairstyles
The semi-harvest resolves many problems and we can recreate it on straight and curly hair, on maxi lengths and on bob cuts. We can leave a soft lock rolled to the side or braid it, create frisè or many small curls, tie the hair with invisible hairpins or with jewel clasps. The semi-gathered Christmas hairstyle is perfect for the dinner and for the last year.
Collected Straight Hair Tutorial
For an elegant hair look here is one of the many semi-gathered hair styles easy to create and very effective. How to proceed:
- create a tail at neck height, leaving the underlying hair free;
- take a side lock, pass it over the tail and fix it with two hairpins;
- do the same with a lock on the other side of the head;
- repeat the operation again, both on the right and on the left, with two other strands;
- move the hairpins so that they are no longer visible.
Christmas Hairstyles Collected Hair
Among the many hairstyles for Christmas among which we can choose, the harvest is certainly among the most chic. The harvest can be minimal and tight, soft and with elusive curls, have a vintage allure thanks to a wave on the front strands or be very bon ton with a crown braid. The complete harvest can be done both on long hair and on a long bob cut, in fact it is an excellent idea among medium hairstyles for Christmas. All Christmas hairstyles easy to make, but elegant and in perfect harmony with the refined outfits that we will wear on December 25th.
Collected Hair Tutorial for Christmas
If you are looking for simple hairstyles for Christmas try to make this fast and romantic harvest. To make it happen you need only simple rubber bands! Here is the tutorial to learn how to make this DIY Christmas hairstyle at home!
Christmas Hairstyles Wavy Hair and Ringlets
The ringlets always give a very elegant air and we can easily get them with a curling iron. They donate practically to all and it is enough to choose the right degree of thickness of the bush to have different looks. If you love doll-like allure, focus on tight curls, if you prefer a more natural look, it is better to leave them softer and to trim only from three quarters of the length onwards. Side row or combing for voluminous hair and for a brilliant touch wear a jeweled headband.
The most classic harvest, timeless and suitable for all? High chignon or low chignon! If you want a successful chignon and you are not very practical, use special sponges, which will allow you to pick up the hair without any strands that escape. Then get creative with the fantasy to make it unique: special clasps, rhinestone clips, differently combed tufts.
Quick and Easy Hair Bun Tutorial
We present a super quick tutorial for a very chic Christmas chignon! Here’s how:
- create a high ponytail;
- split it into two;
- roll a lock on itself and fix it well up;
- create a braid with the other lock;
- roll it at the base of the previous lock;
- fixed with other hairpins.
Simple Christmas hairstyles
If on Christmas day you have little time to prepare and the best solution becomes a simple Christmas hairstyle to do in 5 minutes. A chignon with some strands coming down the front along the face or a simple side braid. They are simple and fast hairstyles that can be embellished with a red ribbon or a clip. If the time available is even less, it only takes 2 minutes to make a semi-harvest by bringing two strands back, rolling them up and fixing them with a nice clip.
Look with a Hair Tail
Ponytail lovers are quiet, Christmas hairstyles can’t ignore it! If you have wavy and curly hair you can bet on the messy chic, bringing your hair to the side and tying it all together with a red ribbon, like the one that adorns gift packages or garlands. If you like the looks that develop on one side, take a look also in our gallery dedicated to side hairstyles.
Hairstyles for Christmas with Braids
Classic braid or fishbone, those who love an elegant but casual look can certainly focus on her! For an informal hairstyle we opt for two low braids with an ear of wheat and a central line or the classic braid that frames the front of the head and then ends in two distinct braids. The Dutch braid, both thin and thick, like a circle to frame the face: definitely worth trying!
Christmas Hairstyle Tutorial with Braids
Here are some nice ideas for Christmas hairstyles with braids! To make a semi-harvest with a cascade braid, proceed as follows:
- start to braid the hair laterally;
- descending diagonally, add locks from the top to the opposite side of the head;
- interlace again until you reach the middle of the length and stop well with an elastic band, which you can cover with a bow.
Those who have thick and long hair can make a frisè and style their hair in a maxi braid raised like this:
- start to braid the hair in a very thick braid, starting from the front center of the head;
- continue with full length, creating a crown that will frame the head;
- stop with lots of hairpins.
For a fake original braid try knotting the hair like this:
- knot two lateral locks making them converge at the center of the head;
- add lateral locks to the plot and proceed to knot up to the base of the neck;
- stop the hair with a rubber band;
- fold back the length behind the grid of knotted hair and the braid with knots is done!
Short Hairstyles for Christmas
Finding beautiful Christmas hairstyles even for those who wear a short cut is not an impossible task. The secret is to focus on volume and accessories! A short haircut can be volumized by messy tufts or light waves. Circles with rhinestones, earrings, red lipstick and Christmas manicure instead give the look a festive allure.
Curly Hairstyles for Christmas
Do you have curly hair? Don’t sacrifice them just at Christmas and New Year but, indeed, put them in the foreground! After having defined them well with the right styling products suitable for you, move them all sideways, or create a soft crop, in which to leave free curls to frame the face. These curly hairstyles are perfect even if you have a medium to short cut. If you are looking for other look ideas for wavy hair we recommend you look at our collection of curly hairstyles.
How to Make a Hair Bow for Christmas
Do you want a romantic hairstyle to celebrate Christmas? Here’s how to make a bow with hair! Proceed like this:
- brush your hair and create a side tail;
- take a lock, create a sort of loop and stop it with an elastic band;
- repeat the procedure using the lower part of the same lock;
- wrap the last part of the lock to hide the elastic and complete the bow;
- attach the bow to the tail using a hairpin.
A more elaborate Christmas hairstyle, in which thick hair is needed, is obtained as follows:
- make a high ponytail;
- divide it into three strands;
- fix every single lock by recreating a bow;
- abound with hairpins and pegs!
Smooth Hair Christmas
Another evergreen is without doubt the perfect smooth! Among the long hairstyles is certainly the fastest. Arm yourself with hair straighteners and polishing products and smooth your hair to the fullest: you will be bright, elegant and beautiful!
The Christmas hairstyles, as you see, there are so many! What will be the hairstyle sfoggerete this Christmas? Say it in the comments!