The Best Hair Care Tips for Curly Hair
Curly hair can be a real pain in the neck for some women. Curly hair can be shaggy, hard to maintain and hard to style as well. Here are some of the best Hair care tips for curly hair if you have this kind of hair.
Always use your hands while detangling your hair
If you have really curly or frizzy hair, you should be using your fingers or a wide toothed comb to detangle your hair instead of a brush to prevent breakage and also maintain the shape of your curls. Also try and comb ends to roots and not roots to ends which will help in reducing the breakage of your hair. It is also important that oil your hair well and apply a deep conditioner to your hair before and after a shampoo so that your hair stays smooth, soft and manageable. You need to maintain these Hair care tips for curly hair to keep your hair intact and in shape.
The points to keep in mind
- Always treat your curls before shampoo by oiling them well or using a conditioner.
- Skip the daily shampoo sessions.
- Choose your shampoo for curly hair wisely as curly hair needs a different kind of shampoo.
- Divide your hair well and untangle them with your fingers for detangling.
- Do not use hot water for washing your hair.
- Use a good deep hair conditioner brand.
- Use a soft cotton towel to keep your hair intact and your curls in shape.
- Never use heat for your hair as that damages the curls. If required, you can use a blow dryer at times. Use it evenly for your hair. Finally disperse the ends. Finally, when your hair is just about dry, press the cool button on your dryer to lock in shine. These are the best hair care tips for curly hair.