Hair is an essential beauty asset, it can speak volumes about a person’s health and psychology. Unfortunately, several factors such as smoking, poor diet, and external aggression can make them fragile, and even cause them to fall. But don’t despair! Today, we deliver a simple and effective recipe that will allow you to fight against hair loss and give you that dream hair that you have wanted for a long time.
Who among us has never dreamed of having long, resilient hair similar to that of the models we see in advertisements? Who among us has never been disappointed with these shampoos which claim to make hair strong and resistant or these miraculous hair creams which claim to grow your hair several centimeters in the space of a few months?
We are ready to do anything to have long and healthy hair, we spend astronomical sums on so-called miracle products, which unfortunately only decorate our bathrooms, without bringing any benefit to our hair. Why waste your money when the remedy is in your kitchen?
Here is a simple, economical, effective and more natural recipe that will allow you to have long, voluminous, and above all healthy hair.
- Two very ripe bananas.
- A tablespoon of coconut oil.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- A tablespoon of natural honey.
Mix your bananas in a food processor. Then add the coconut oil, olive oil and honey, and continue blending until you get a smooth cream.
Apply the mask to your hair, emphasizing the roots, leave on for 2 hours, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Before using the mask above, test it on a small part of your hair, if you notice irritation of your scalp, or any other abnormal reaction, do not put it on the rest of your hair.
How does this natural mask help strengthen your hair and accelerate its growth?
This mask contains a combination of ingredients well known for their benefits on the hair:
Bananas: The richness of bananas in folic acid, potassium, zinc and calcium helps reduce excessive hair loss. In addition, the vitamins A, B, C and E contained in this fruit revitalize and boost the regeneration of the hair follicles. All of this makes bananas your hair’s best friend. It makes them shine, strengthens them, and provides them with all the nutrients they need.
Coconut oil: In addition to adding a wonderful scent to your hair, coconut oil will help hydrate it, making it softer and more silky. Indeed, this oil contains a significant amount of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), of which lauric acid is the best known. It is also rich in vitamins A and E essential for healthy hair.
Olive oil: Like coconut oil, olive oil is rich in medium chain triglycerides. It also consists of vitamins E and K, and several antioxidants. This is what allows it to strengthen your hair, and nourish it deeply.
Honey: It has many virtues for health, but also for the hair. Thanks to its antibacterial and antioxidant properties, honey helps to cleanse the scalp and give strength to your hair.
How to avoid losing your hair and promote its growth?
Here are some tips to follow to increase the effectiveness of the recipe and prevent hair loss.
- Drink sufficient water (1.5 to 2 liters per day)
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
- Reduce your use of hair straighteners and other devices like the hair dryer.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Fight stress by practicing activities like meditation or yoga.
- Massage your hair regularly, this activates the blood circulation beneficial for hair growth.
- Keep your hair always clean. But don’t wash them too often.
- Do not aggressively brush your hair, or brush it gently, and do not dry it brutally.
- Avoid using chemicals such as hairsprays, gels, or fixing sprays too often.
- Avoid coloring your hair, and if you do, opt for organic and natural colorings free of ammonia and other harmful chemicals.
Warning: Hair loss can be caused by stress, or climate change, but other diseases can be responsible, so consult your doctor if your problem persists.