Undecided on how to style your hair during the holidays? Here are the best Christmas hairstyles ideas to copy!
Are you looking for hairstyles ideas for Christmas? We have selected for you a collection of ideas hairstyles and tutorials to create the perfect hair look in no time!
If you want to create an elegant Christmas hairstyle, the options are many, from the harvest to the loose hair, braids, chignon and artistic hairstyles. Let us arm ourselves fantasy, hair accessories and proceed here many images and tutorials hairstyles photos with Christmas!
Hairstyles Christmas Hair Collected
The collected seeds solve many problems and we can recreate it on straight and curly hair, on maxi lengths and on bob cut. We can leave a soft piece of hair rolled to the side or weave it, create frisé or many small curls, tie the hair with invisible hairpins or with jewel clasps. The semi-harvested Christmas hairstyle is perfect for the dinner and for the last of the year.
Tutorial Christmas Straight Hair Seeds Collected
For an elegant hair look, these seeds are easy to create and very effective. How to proceed:
- create a tail at the height of the nape, leaving the hair beneath it free;
- take a lateral lock and roll it around the rubber band;
- do the same with the section of the other side of the head;
- repeat the operation again, both right and left, with two other locks;
- fixed with hairpins.
Hair Collected For Christmas
Among the many hairstyles for Christmas we can choose from, the harvest is certainly among the most chic. The crop can be minimal and very tight, soft and with elusive curls, have a vintage allure thanks to a wave on the front strands or be very bon ton with a crown braid. The complete crop can be done either on long hair or on a long bob cut.
All Christmas hairstyles simple to create, but elegant and in perfect harmony with the refined outfit that we will wear on December 25th.
Collected Hair Tutorial
If you are looking for simple hairstyles for Christmas try to make this fast and romantic harvest. Proceed as follows:
- divide the hair into two sections;
- knot them and roll them up on them;
- create a spiral wound on the nape first with a section, then with the other;
- fix your hair with hairpins.
A more elaborate crop, however, you can get it like this:
- create side locks by fastening them with rubber bands;
- weave them along the entire length;
- roll them up to create a crop.
For this hairstyle you need very long and well-combed hair!
Christmas Hairstyles Wavy Hair and Curls
The curls always look very elegant and we can easily get them with a curling iron. They donate almost all and just choose the right degree of thickness of the bush to have different looks.
If you love doll allure on tight curls, if you prefer a more natural look it is better to leave them softer and to dress only from three quarters of the length on. Side row or cottons for voluminous hair and for a bright touch wear a little headband.
The most classic crop, timeless and suitable for all? The tall chignon or the low chignon!
If you want a well done bun and you are not very practical, use appropriate sponges, which will allow you to collect your hair without unwanted locks. Sbizzarritevi then with the imagination to make it unique: special clasps, clips with rhinestones, tufts combed differently.
Christmas Hairstyle with Simple and Fast Chignon
Super quick tutorial for a very chic Christmas bun! Here’s how:
- create a high ponytail;
- divide it in two;
- roll a lock on itself and fix it well up;
- create a braid with the other lock;
- roll it up at the base of the previous lock;
- fixed with other hairpins.
Simple Hairstyles Christmas: Tail Hair
The lovers of the ponytails are quiet, the Christmas hairstyles can not do without it! If you have wavy and curly hair you can bet on the chic mess, bringing the hair to the side and tying it all with a red ribbon, like the one that adorns the gift packs or garlands.
If you like the looks that are developed on one side, browse in our gallery dedicated to the side hairstyles.
Hairstyles for Christmas with Braids
Classic braid or herringbone, those who love an elegant but cheeky look can no doubt bet on her! For an informal hairstyle we opt for two low braids with an ear of wheat and a central row or the classic braid that frames the front of the head and then ends up in two distinct braids.
The Dutch braid, both thin and thick, as a small circle to frame the face: definitely to try!
Christmas Hairstyle Tutorial with Braids
Here are some nice ideas for Christmas hairstyles with braids! Proceed as follows to make a seed crop with cascade braid:
- start to weave the hair sideways;
- descending diagonally, add locks from the top until you reach the opposite side of the head;
- intertwine again until you get to the center of the length and stop well with a rubber band, which you can cover with a bow.
Who has thick and long hair can make the frisé and style the hair in a maxi braided raised in this way:
- begin to weave the hair into a very thick braid, starting from the front center of the head;
- continue with the whole length, creating a crown that will frame the head;
- stops with many hairpins.
For a fake original braid try to tie the hair like this:
- knotted two side locks making them converge at the center of the head;
- add lateral strands to the weave and proceed to knot to the base of the neck;
- stop the hair with a rubber band;
- fold the length behind the netting of knotted hair and the braid with knots is done!
Curly Hairstyle for Christmas
Do you have curly hair? Do not sacrifice them right at Christmas and New Year, but rather, put them in the foreground! After having well defined them with the right styling products suitable for you, move them all sideways, or create a soft crop, in which to leave free curls to frame your face. These hairstyles for curly hair are perfect even if you have a medium-short cut.
If you are looking for other look ideas for wavy hair we suggest you to look at our collection of hairstyles for curly hair.
Hair Tutorial with Frize
Do you love frize? Here’s how to create a beautiful Christmas hairstyle! After having obtained all the hair with the appropriate plate, proceed as follows:
- take two side strands and cross them on the nape;
- repeat the action along the entire length up to the base of the neck;
- fix the hair well with the hairpins creating a tail.
You can add threads of thin pearls and rhinestone clips, to give a more original touch.
Another idea with the frize is to create a side braid not too narrow, which will be super voluminous.
How to Make a Hair Bow for Christmas
Do you want a romantic hairstyle to celebrate Christmas? Here’s how to make flakes with your hair! Proceed as follows:
- take two side locks and tie them on the nape holding a part with the elastic band;
- widen the tuft on the nape to create the bow;
- cover the center with a side lock;
- fixed with invisible lacquer and hairpins.
A more elaborate Christmas hairstyle, which requires thick hair, is obtained as follows:
- make a high ponytail;
- divide it into three strands;
- fix every single lock by recreating a bow;
- abound with hairpins and clothespins!
Hairstyles with Christmas Decorations
Do you want to impress relatives and friends? Add the Christmas decorations to your hairstyle! Crowns of pine cones, pine needles, Christmas tree balls, strings of pearls and all the typical components of Christmas decorations can become hair accessories, including Santa’s hair!
Christmas Straight Hair
Another evergreen is without a doubt the perfect smooth! Arm yourself with plate and hair polishing products and smooth your hair at best: you will be bright, elegant and beautiful!
The Christmas hairstyles, as you can see, are so many! What will be the hairstyle you will show off this Christmas? Say it in the comments!
Party Hairstlyes for 2019