The anti-frizz treatment is ideal for those who want disciplined hair: here are all the natural remedies to be used for a soft and well defined hair
Hair is a problem common to many women, who often find themselves fighting with a rebellious and unruly hair, with the feared split ends to contrast, but above all that presents that annoying frizz that does not allow a proper styling, as the hair is swollen and curled.
In this regard it is advisable to think of an anti-frizz treatment.
Frizzy hair: the causes
The environmental one is one of the first causes of frizzy hair, especially for those who live in particularly humid areas: hair lining tends to dry out and become more porous, especially if they are already naturally curly and are not treated with the ideal treatments for curly hair. .
Therefore, an anti-frizz treatment must provide for moisturizing the hair, especially to get the hair back in shape after the summer.
Natural remedies for frizzy hair
For those suffering from frizzy hair, the possible remedies are numerous. You can focus primarily on natural ones, which do not use substances to make the hair naturally beautiful and bright, perhaps even emphasized by a good cut for curly hair that helps to reinvigorate and give volume.
DIY: Masks for Dry and Frizzy Hair
Here are the main ones:
- Apple vinegar. It is one of the most used remedies as anti-frizz treatment, as it is able to soften the outer covering of the hair and to untangle it, making it more combable. It should be applied just after washing with the shampoo and before putting the conditioner, and rinsed with cold water.
- Flax seeds. It is an anti-frizz treatment that can be prepared at home, using 30 grams of linseed in 200 ml of water and half a teaspoon of citric acid. The preparation should be applied to dry hair after shampooing, so it should be held for a long time, at least half an hour, before rinsing.
- Sweet almond oil. This is a remedy that gives an emollient effect on the hair. Just make a compress, to be applied before shampooing.
- Olive oil and egg. For frizzy hair, the remedy par excellence comes from the kitchen: it is sufficient to vigorously mix an entire egg with a little extra virgin olive oil. This anti-frizz treatment should be applied to the hair and left for about 20 minutes before washing.
- Honey. Being a natural moisturizer, honey will have an excellent effect on the hair. It will be enough to mix a spoon in a liter of water and pour it on the already washed crown. You will then have to rinse and apply the conditioner.
- Chamomile. This anti-frizz treatment has a known emollient and lightening power. Just use an herbal tea prepared with chamomile flowers, with the addition of apple vinegar, and apply it on the hair, always before the conditioner.
- Shea butter. This substance allows you to make your hair more disciplined and can be used by making compresses on the tips of the hair, and then rinse.
- Coconut oil. It is another of the most used remedies, even for man’s frizzy hair, and makes hair brighter and shinier. It should be applied before shampooing, like a real pack.
- Aloe vera. This is another anti-frizz treatment that moisturizes the hair and can be applied as a kind of gel after washing.
- Wheat germ oil. It is an oil to be applied before shampooing, leaving it to act for about half an hour, and then proceed with the rinsing and the usual washing operations.