If you are looking for ideas to comb your little one, here we show you 5 easy hairstyles for girls that don’t take more than 5 minutes, and you don’t need to be an expert stylist to do them. They are beautiful, functional and can be created in minutes for a special day.
Braid in bloom
Girls love this style and it can be done in just a few quick and easy steps.
- Collect the hair in a half tail and secure it with a jelly.
- Separate the hair over the jelly and then pass the ponytail through the opening, turning it.
- Make a braid and finish it with a jelly.
- Roll the braid into a flower and secure it with hairpins.
This new version of two pigtails, very fun, fresh and comfortable, perfect for hot summer days.
- Separate the hair in the middle and make two tall pigtails.
- You must turn the pigtail to form a bun, which you must hold with the jelly, as we see in the images.
- Try to separate the hair in a circle, so that two bows form as we see below. Hold them with forks, so that it stays in place.
- You can decorate the bows with bows or ribbons.
Pick up under messy
This pickup seems very difficult but in reality it is super easy. Despite its simplicity, it is very elegant and can be used for a formal occasion, party or ceremony.
- Separate the hair into three ponytails leaving a separation between them of about 2 or 3 cm, depending on the thickness of the hair. If the hair is very thin, the pigtails should be closer together, about a centimeter from each other.
- Fold each ponytail in half and secure with the hair gummies.
- Take both sides of the bun in a circle around the jelly and secure it with forks.
- Repeat the procedure in each queue and that’s it.
This hairstyle seems complicated, but in reality it is quick and easy. It is perfect for ballet class, going to a party or ceremony or any occasion when the girl has to look elegant.
- Collect hair in a low ponytail.
- Separate the hair over the ponytail and then turn it through the opening.
- Turn the ponytail up and through the same loop. Secure it with forks.
- Garnish with a hair clasp or flower.
Pigtail with flower braid
Rolled braids have the appearance of a flower, so it is one of the easiest options to achieve a beautiful hairstyle very easily. In this case, a simple ponytail is decorated with this decorative element, achieving a very elegant hairstyle.
- First you must pick up the hair in a tight tight ponytail. Then, with a section of the ponytail you must make a braid.
- Start twisting the braid, keeping it flat. Secure it with forks as you go along.
- Once you’re done, you can add some curls to the tips of the ponytail.
Elegant low ponytail
This is another super easy hairstyle that looks spectacular.
- Separate the hair into two halves. Turn one half, as you see in the image below.
- Turn the other half too.
- Join the two halves in a ponytail and secure them with an elastic.
- Take a section of the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to hide it. You can use a transparent elastic on the bottom to hold it.
A few small ones at the top of the head, can achieve this simple, comfortable and very pretty semi-picked hairstyle.
First we explain how to make the knots:
The hair is held in a ponytail and then turned.
- Once clarified how the knots are made, we explain the hairstyle. Start by separating the hair with a well-defined side stripe.
- Take the front section, tie it in a small ponytail using a transparent rubber band. Turn the lock and form the knot.
- You can use a clip to help keep hair apart while doing the ponytail.
- The procedure is repeated in another 3 or 4 sections of hair.